Monday 29 July 2024

Jack's July Update

 As mentioned in previous updates, things have been a little quiet creatively this year due to it basically being an admin year where I shuffle stuff around and get my affairs in order, that being said there are a few announcements of things coming up.

- First though, some bad-ish news. In case it wasn't obvious, Obscure Comic of the Month has now officially come to an end. I've been kind of overwhelmed with stuff at the moment and couldn't motivate myself to get out a column each month, and the comics I wanted to cover deserve better than something I was phoning in. That being said, it's had a good run, and may very well be resurrected again someday.

- My guest appearance in the BatMinute Beyond podcast is in the can and I can't wait for you to all hear it. Get ready for childhood trauma and an intense hatred of the Highlander cartoon. Details will be here when it drops.

- In case you missed it my short comic, Damned Another Day with art by Brian McCray, went up last month, you can read it here. It's also planned to be included in a print edition anthology comic that I'm looking to put out later this year.

- I've given all of my Sea of Spheres stories a once over in anticipation for their own print edition. If you've still not read them then there's never been a better time.

- Another convention appearance is right around the corner. August 17th Is Carlisle Megacon at the Richard Rose Academy. I'll be on Table 40. See you there.

Alright, that's all for now. 2024 is very much about wrapping things up, but I'm still putting out artwork and whatnot, so you can follow me over on Twitter, Tumblr and Deviantart to keep up to date with my random doodling.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: