Hello folks.
Convention season this year has now concluded. I had a great time, got to meet some interesting people and share my work with the world. Couldn't ask for more really. For the most past it is now time for me to get my head down and get to working on a bunch of projects that have been on the back burner.
With that in mind there isn't a great deal of me to announce in this update, but there are a few things here and there I want to go over.
- I'll be visiting Harrogate Thought Bubble on the 14th and 15th of November. While I won't be exhibiting, I will have some free samples of some of my comics with me that I'll be handing out to anyone interested, so if you happen to see me I'll be happy to offer you some free stuff.
- In case you missed it, I've been cracking on with writing columns over here on various topics that catch my attention. Most recently I wrote about the recent Quake mission pack that was released for its 30th Anniversary.
- Whitehaven Mini-Con is set to return on March 6th 2027. It's a long way off, I know, but its good to see smaller conventions that keep ticking over successfully year after year, and I always like to throw my support behind this one.
Beyond that, all there is for me left to say is that you can find my work at Tumblr, Bluesky and Deviantart. I'm always posting stuff here and there.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment