Thursday 3 July 2008

Welcome to my Blog, Please Flame Carefully

Oh hello there, come in, sit down, do have a cup of tea. I started this blog because I believe that I have a fairly good taste in comic books, I also like the sound of my own voice, If you think thats wrong, tell me you don't like the sound of your own voice. Yeah I though so.

But seriously, I'm fairly well read in the world of comics, comic books, comic strips, graphic novels or however which you want to put it, and since I'm out of work I feel I should probably contribute something to the world.

So here I am, Reviewing various graphic works and occasionally musing on some news or having a rant about one thing or the other. Feel free to drop by and disagree with my opinion, and please show me some support on the road to legitimate journalism, It keeps me sane.

No comments: