Sunday 2 August 2009

The Legend of Jenny Everywhere Part 2

Well, here it is, Part 2 of my full colour Jenny Everywhere comic, seems like I've been working on it for ages. I'm more satisfied with the artwork this time round, it feels a lot more polished and consistent.

(Note from Future Jack (2022): These comics are some of the first I ever put out, and as such, are pretty dated when it comes to politics and representation. I didn't hold myself to the same standards then as I do now, and as such some of the writing can come across as misrepresentative, stereotypical, and mean spirited.)       






Stick around and hopefully part 3 will be done in a couple of months, and swoop by the shifter archive because we're still looking for people to contribute to the collaborative project we're working on.

No comments: