Sunday 21 August 2011

Art Trades Round Up: Stuff Folk have done for Me

As Promised, here are the completed trades I got in return. I'm still awaiting drawings of Damon, Nero and Carnack, hopefully I will be able to update this with them fairly soon. Artists pages are linked, and Images link to full work on deviantart unless otherwise stated.

Jocasta by Jackcrowder and Chibi-con

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trust by Neko1098

Photobucket

Azreal by General-ebonrose

Photobucket

Kara by Saone

Photobucket

Sakari by Deliawliet

Photobucket

Original is now in storage, so unable to link direct.

Katie by Klerric

Photobucket

A bit of a deviation from the original design, but I quite like it. I've also now taken the striped top for Katie's current design.

Lerissa by Something-Dead and Kilala909

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sofia by KungfooKelly

Photobucket

KungfooKelly is sadly no longer on deviantart, so I no longer have any contact details for her, or a link the original image. Shame.

Megi by Cipire

Photobucket

Zantir by Ladybugxlove

Photobucket

A big thank you to all the artists involved, and especially for getting back to me when others didn't. It seems likely I'll be going back to doing trades at some point in the future after looking at the quality of the work on display here.

Right then, off to America for two and a half weeks. See You!

No comments: