Tuesday 9 June 2015

Semi Big News Coming Shortly

I've got a big announcement to make soon, but the full details haven't been finalised yet so I won't be going into details. Suffice to say, it's something, so watch this space.

In other news, I've been putting a lot of work into the possibility of starting a self published Modern Realms series. They'd be short, comic book sized novellas, each one illustrated by a different artist. I haven't asked any yet, but I have a few in mind. If anyone is interested in helping out or has any advice on the self publishing side of things please feel free to contact me. You can get me over on my Tumblr or Deviantart, or just leave a comment here.

Semi related, as a bit of a prototype I'm planning on remastering and expanding the Modern Realms short stories I've done here and selling them as an ebook omnibus on Amazon. This'll involve both expanding the stories and re working some of the art. It'll be a one time thing only, I don't plan going the full Amazon ebook route but I figured I've nothing to lose by doing it.

So that's three things to keep an eye out for. Updates will be here as you'd expect and Obscure Comic of the Month will continue as normal.

Cheers for reading.

Jack

No comments: