Sunday 11 June 2017

June Update


June Update

Just time to check in with a summary of what's been going on with my work lately.

  • As you may have already heard, my second ebook, The Scars of Jocasta Lacroix, with amazing cover art by Meg Daunting, is out now from Less Than Three Press. More details here if you somehow missed it.
  • I'll be attending Carlisle's August Megcacon on Saturday 19th August. This time I'm hoping I'm going to have some prints on sale as well as copies of Tales of the Modern Realms. I'm playing with the idea of doing a bunch like the Dorian one posted below, let me know if you have any suggestions.
  • I'm also hoping I'll have the John Paul Jones comic ready for August, but as noted previously, the current time-scale is for it do be done, when it's done.
  • I'm hoping I'll have a third Convention appearance some time in October or November. Nothing certain on this as yet though.



As ever, you can buy Tales of the Modern Realms here, the Carnack Ebook here, and the Jocasta Ebook here.

 And that's about all for now. Thanks for reading.


No comments: