Saturday 4 August 2018

August 2018 Update


Hello all. Just posting a quick update on what's coming up and where I'm at with my various projects.



  • First, and probably most importantly, I'm going to be at Sheffield Comic Con on August 18th – 19th. I'll be selling copies of Tales of the Modern Realms and some prints. If you're in the area, consider checking me out.
  • In case you missed it, there was a brand new Ebook released last month by Less Than Three. The Reflections of Zantir Xanderfell is a fantasy heist story and follows on from my other stories, The Reminiscence of Good King Carnack and The Scars of Jocasta Lacroix.
  • On a related note, the series now has a name proper. Memoirs of the Fated, and you can expect future releases to come under that title.
  • Another thing, in case you missed it, was that I'm also posting a three part illustrated horror story The Darkness Inside. Part One and Two are already up to read for free, and Part Three will follow next Wednesday.
  • Plans have changed for August and September recently and I've found myself with a lot of free time to use up. I'm going to try and attend some other conventions and festivals during that time. If that happens, then watch this space.
  • As you can see from the title image, work has resumed on the John Paul Jones comic. It's slow going, since I lost a lot of progress last year, but I'm hoping to have it finished for the end of 2018 or early 2019.
  • I've been working on some more artwork recently, including a project involving characters that line up with the Dungeons and Dragons alignment chart. You can see a few of them below.

 




Beyond that I'm going to keep working on writing and drawing. You can find my artwork over on my Deviantart or Art Tumblr, and likewise my occasional rants and thoughts can be found on my Tumblr or Twitter pages.

In the meantime, thanks for reading.

No comments: