Sunday 20 October 2019

Jack's October Update




Things have been moving gently along over the last few months so I just thought I'd give you a bit of a round up to let you know where things are and what's to come.

- As mentioned in a previous update, the print edition of Foul Cheeses and Space Diseases, my collection of illustrated short stories, is out now. More details here.
- My comic about local history, The Whitehaven Siege, has secured another outlet. So if you happen to like consuming libations while reading comics (or just coffee, tea, whatever, you do you) then you can now purchase copies at The Harbormaster in Whitehaven.
- I'll be dipping my feet into the waters of fan-fiction very shortly. The Trials of Sister Rosyln is a Warhammer 40'000 Sisters of Battle fic, and I'm hoping to get the prologue and chapter one up in November. I commissioned artwork by the wonderful Windlass to accompany it, and you can see that artwork below.
- I said previously I had hoped I'd make one more convention this year, but unfortunately that hasn't panned out. Here's hoping I can secure more appearances for 2020.
- I'm still mulling over what to do with Memoirs of the Fated since Less Than Three shut up shop. I'm going to see if there are similar small publishers interested in carrying it first but self publishing the series is always an option if things don't pan out. We'll see.



Well, that's about it for now. Once again, thank you all for stopping by and reading.

No comments: