Wednesday 26 February 2020

Jack's February Update



Thought it would be a good time to check in with you all in regards to what's going on right now and what's on it's way.

- In case you missed it, The Whitehaven Siege is now available in a digital edition. I'm still looking for hard copy retailers to expand the issue's reach itself, but if you're further afield, consider checking it out here
- Likewise, my Warhammer 40'000 story, The Trials of Sister Roslyn, has now concluded. You can read the whole thing in it's entirety now, so if you want to take a look, you can start here.
- I'll be attending Carlisle Megacon on the 21st March, where as per usual I'll be selling copies of my books, prints and comics, and giving away free print versions of For The Max. Hope to see you there.
- Starting Monday 2nd March, I'll be a returning guest for the Bat Minute Podcast. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you folks think.

And that's about all for now. Recurring updates will be slower on the ground going forward. I'm still looking for a publisher to pick up Memoirs of the Fated, and I have a few ideas of what I want to start working on from here. One small project may be a Doctor Who Zine, which you can see test art for below. So watch this space if something like that might interest you.

In the meantime, you can keep up to date on my ramblings by following my Twitter, Tumblr or Deviantart.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: