Saturday 25 April 2020

Jack's April Lockdown Update

As you can probably expect, the lockdown has limited what able to do and work on, so no news on conventions or events until we have a better idea when this whole thing is over. But I haven't been doing nothing. Here's a rundown.



- As you can see from the picture above, I'll be returning to the world of Warhammer 40k fanfic, with a short story following one of the secondary characters from The Trials of Sister Roslyn, Sister Touro. I commissioned the cover from the frankly brilliant Kristina Amuan, who's work you can find here. I... uh, haven't exactly started work on the writing yet though, so I should probably get on with that.

-In case you missed it, I posted another quick fanfic a couple weeks ago. This time around the video game Unavowed, which I all recommend you play. You can read my story, A Muse Like You, here.

- I'm still working on a bunch of comic and writing projects. I'm hoping my Comic Book Guide to Beer will be finished by the end of the year, though given how long my John Paul Jones Comic took, it's on a 'when it's done' schedule.

That's all for now, remember you can follow me on twitter, tumblr and deviantart.

No comments: