Tuesday 3 May 2022

Warhammer 40'000 - A Conspiracy of Riches

 Hello all. Today I'm pleased to bring you a story from the grim dark future of the 41st Millennium. A Conspiracy of Riches is a comic scripted by me and brought to life by the amazing Kristina Amuan.

This story has been a long time coming, as I've long been wanting to work together with an artist on a comic I've scripted to teach myself the intricacies of the collaborative process and show off the artwork of somebody I greatly admire at the same time.

Sent to defend one of the Imperium's largest gold reserves in the segmentum, Captain Thelonious of the Novamarines Chapter finds his faith in the Emperor tested as he is tasked with putting the Imperium's wealth and privilege ahead of it's loyalist subjects. What lines are the Captain and his Lieutenants willing to cross, and what fealty is is he willing to transgress, in his quest to stay true to his oath as incorruptible defenders of mankind?







Once again a massive thanks to Kristina who not only helped me make the story the best it could be, but also showed incredible patience with such a large project. I know she would have really liked the story to have run for more pages to give the climax more time and detail, but I wanted the story to keep to a lean 4 - 5 page size like the Warhammer Monthly strips of old.

Thanks for reading!


No comments: