Saturday 13 May 2023

Jack's May Update

 It's a busy year with lots going on but I'll try and be as brief as possible. Big news is coming, so here's what's been going on.



- As usual I'll be guesting on the BatMinute podcast, which is currently discussing Mask of the Phantasm this season. I'm coving minutes at the tail end of the film, so expect me later in the year.


- My short story, The Silent Approach is available to read in full now, but work is still being done by Windlass on some amazing artwork to go with it. Expect updates periodically.


- I'm currently working on a new Warhammer 40k story, with art by Crippled Giraff. I won't give away too much for the moment but expect some Orky goodness.


- A comic I worked on with Kristina is still on the way, and I'm eager to start collaborating with other artists on scripts also, so I'm hoping to hammer out some ideas fairly soon.


- The short comic, One Hell of A Night, with writing by me and art by Sam W, now has print copies that I'll be selling at conventions while they last.


Speaking of conventions:


- I'll be at Newcastle Comic-Con the 18th June. I'll also be at Carlisle Megacon on 19th August. As ever I'll be selling prints and copies of all my books and comics. Always happy to chat.


- Most critically, I'll be at the Lakes International Comic Art Festival on the 29th and 30th September. It's a pretty prestigious event, so you can expect I'll be absolutely bringing my A game, and I'll be hoping to have some additional work in print by that point to get out there to the people.


It's a busy year but I'm eager to keep putting out work and then getting that work out there.


Thanks for reading.

No comments: