Saturday 11 November 2023

A Perfect World

 We may be winding down the last few months of 2024 but it's always a good time for unsettling stories of existential dread. I'm delighted to bring you this tale with phenomenally suspenseful art by Lexa.

A Perfect World tells the story of Leon, a cynical loner with a distaste for classic tales of good vs evil. Leon's humble life begins to crumble as he starts to discover that the fantastical might not be as fictional as he believes.

(click to enlarge)

I can't say enough good things about Lexa's art on this one, who absolutely knocked it out of the park. I love the dreamlike quality they brought to the story, which is exactly the kind of mood I wanted to bring across in the script.

I highly recommend you check out their other work, which you can find all of the links to here.

No comments: