Monday 4 February 2019

Jack Minute Returns



Life has been completely been putting me through the ringer recently. I totalled my car on the icy roads last week, and as such, had a bunch of stuff to see to before visiting Glasgow, so I didn't have time to get an update ready to say my Batminute Returns Podcasts had aired.

With that in mind then, here it is. Last weeks three episodes, with yours truly as the guest. I think I got a better hang of this podcast thing this time around, and we have a good chat about all sorts of stuff, from Keaton's Bat-Gurn to thoughts on a Catwoman reboot.

As ever, Niall and Jon were paragons of professionalism, and I had a blast returning to the mic.

The links to all three shows are below.

Bat Minute Returns - Minute 58: Murder Most Cowled


You can also find them on iTunes if that's your jam.

That's all for now Batfans. Once again, stay tuned for more short stories, columns and comics, same Jack Blog, different Jack Post.

No comments: