Sunday 15 August 2010

Request Weeks 3 & 4 Roundup

Due to attendance at a wedding and the subsequent hangover therov, Output has been reduced over the last couple of weeks. But lets take a look at what I've been doing anyway.

For my good friend Denwood we have Santa fighting a shark in the middle of a victorian dinner party. Yet it is still August.

Photobucket

Next we have Danny the cat as the Pyro from Team Fortress 2, in both blu and red flavors.

Photobucket Photobucket

After that we have dredlok52's Chronicles of Mirra characters. I really like how this one came out.

Photobucket

Possibly the most complex of my requests so far is stardom123's storyboard.

Photobucket

Request of Huoeme's original character, Ning, He likes strawberries so I'm told.

Photobucket

Another one I'm rather proud of, Reldin-pq's Champions Online character.

Photobucket

And last but not least the 2nd of sunnyszelda's Character concepts.

Photobucket

And on a final note I must regrettably announce that I have no more room for requests at this time, but shall be taking more in the future. Cheerio.

No comments: